The Eisenhower Institute is excited to welcome our students back to campus this fall as we resume our in-person programming.
- Scott Boddery has been appointed director of the Eisenhower Institute's Fielding Center. Boddery succeeds Dr. Shirley Anne Warshaw after her retirement this spring.
- Kevin Nealer, principal and partner of The Scowcroft Group, has joined the Eisenhower Institute as a non-resident expert focusing on the areas of economic security, trade, and U.S. relations with Asia.
- The Institute hosted former presidential advisor David Gergen and political analyst Charlie Cook for a discussion of the Biden administration's first 100 days. Watch the recording.
- The Fielding Fellows hosted two events on satellite policy and the commercialization of space, including one featuring Keith Masback ’87. Watch the recording.
- Bruce Stokes presented public opinion research on how the world sees the U.S. and how America sees their role in the world. Watch the recording.
- In the three years since its relaunch, Women and Leadership has helped students find their place at Gettysburg College and prepare themselves for the challenges of the professional world.
- Strategy and Leadership in Transformation Times participants used skills developed while studying with Susan Eisenhower to design projects to mitigate the causes and consequences of climate change.
In the Media:
- Susan Eisenhower appeared on Fox News Live ahead of Independence Day to discuss the significance of the Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial, the newest memorial on the National Mall.
- Danny Sebright spoke with Arabian Business about the critical role of states in the widening ties between the U.S. and the United Arab Emirates.
- Shirley Anne Warshaw was quoted by David Shribman in an article on the challenge posed to the Biden administration by the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Shanzae Sarwar ’21 and Emma Canfora ’23 participated in the Oxford Consortium for Human Rights and presented their work on religious and ethnic inclusion at Gettysburg College.
- Autumn Chassie ’23 is interning this summer at the Eisenhower Institute, where she has assisted with student programming and fall planning.
- Phi Beta Kappa initiated several Eisenhower Institute seniors this spring, including Matthew Feldstein, Caroline Heckman, Madeleine Casey, Madeline Carr, Owen Keenan, Emily Hoffman, Alex Girouard, Jane Fitzpatrick, Grace Torrance, Isabelle Fiore, Justin Letizia, Emma Padrick, Julianna Pestretto, Shanzae Sarwar, Haley Shultz, Ryan Sipple, and Jenna Thoretz.
- Raven Waters ’19 works as a digital marketing associate at KIPP DC, where she continues to promote meaningful conversations as a way to facilitate change.
- Katherine Kurata ’19 has been working to devote her life to public service and national security since her graduation two years ago.
- Julianna Pestretto ’21, who explored her passion for global issues while at Gettysburg, recently started as the assistant to the president of the Eurasia Foundation.
- Owen Keenan ’21 and Haley Shultz ’21 joined the Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus in the Legislative Policy Research Office.
- Caroline Heckman ’21 joined the Heritage Foundation as an administrative assistant at the Feulner Institute.
We’d love to hear from you! Share your Eisenhower Institute alumni updates with email@example.com.
Make a Gift:
If you would like to make a gift to the Institute, you can do so by mail or online. Please contact our office with any questions at 717-337-6685.