The following schedule provides a tentative outline of the program. We appreciate your flexibility as some changes to the schedule may be necessary as additional opportunities and conflicts arise. Priority will be given to applicants who can attend all sessions below, which will take place virtually over Zoom unless otherwise noted. All times are eastern time (ET).
This program will incorporate both campus-wide events and private sessions for program participants. In addition, please expect a few bonus opportunities to be added throughout the semester for networking experiences and additional guest speakers.
Please also plan to join the Eisenhower Institute for an online orientation session on Tuesday, September 15, at 7 p.m. ET.
- Monday, Sept. 14, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 21, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 28, 5–6:00 p.m.—No session (Yom Kippur)
- Monday, Oct. 5, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 12, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 19, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 26, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 2, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 9, 5–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 16, 5–6:00 p.m.
Last updated 8/26/20